Friday, May 15, 2009

..........

u look so much like him....
Its like a shadow of him...
The way u act, the way u talked to me...
Caught my attention..
The first impression u gave me was almost like his..



Anyway last sat went to have TCC with my sweetie chow weiling...
was actually gg to double O de..but end up did not..weiling should knows why we not gg..haha..
anyway we were chilling at TCC that night chit chatting..miss e fun we had in school..=)
Work was alright this whole week..this is a the first time i felt that admin job is so stressful..we not only have to arrange workers for courses but also have to arrange transport to esscort them to the site...the worse thing is if no driver is available at that time..we have to crack our brain and think of a way to fetch them in to the site..oh god! we are admin asst not admin cum driver!

hahaha....
i am getting used to it le...
i Missed my school life ..
i Missed my friends..
i Missed my TCC life..


okay.......bye....