Tuesday, June 2, 2009

22nd birthday!

It my 22nd birthday ytd! Old le lar..anyway..nice celebration this year with my friends and family..Sat 30/05, met up my tcc sweeties pie cheryl and jingting..location was at bugis..lunched thai express..went shopping at bugis street and junction and pedicure for our feet after that...SERVICE SUCKS! they hurt my toes..
Catched the moive night at the museum 2 at 9.20pm..nice and funny show...
Then went singing at top 1..sang till morning 5 something the next day..they actually bought me a small cake..and gave a surspise..hen touched wor...AND I ENJOYED BEING WITH THEM....they bought a backpack and a hen nice de dress as present!Thanks ladies...LOVE U LADIES!
31/05 sunday- Went out lunched at dun know which resturant with my dearest family because of my brithday..food wasnt nice..but nice being with my family..then..met up my another group of friends at around 5pm something..So long mei you see them le..Went sing k again cos they want to sing..They bought us cake too cos there are more than one june baby..so celebrate together..haha..and they actually mail the present to my house a few days ago before meeting up..hen nice de ppl..luv luv~
okay~shall stop here..shall blog another time...in office now..haha..